IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors
This is an 8-hour health and safety training course designed for people with strategic responsibility for determining and implementing effective health and safety management within organisations of any size.
Course topics include:
- Board and Senior Management accountabilities.
- Corporate Manslaughter and personal liabilities.
- Benefits of having a good safety culture and an effective risk management system.
- Top level indicators of health and safety performance.
- Key actions for the board, directors and senior managers.